Impact interview with Quenton Marty from Matter
Listen to the Podcast:
How Matter got started?
Dennis Doyle founder of Welsh companies grew in success in what he was doing and really wanted to give back.And how did he decide what to do?
He looked in his own two hands and said, “What do I have?”
Top Sharable QUotes (highlight to share)
- Let’s do charity in a way that restores communities long-term.
- Provide restorative aid so communities can thrive.
- Give people a hand up, not a hand out.
- “Use what’s in your hand to get to what’s in your heart.” – Brian Houston
- Jesus said, “Bring me what you have, and I’ll do the miracle.”
Cookie Cart – started with a nun who brought people in to make cookies. Listen to their story about how they are making a difference here.
- There are some big challenges out there to tackle in the world and it’s going to take a village of us working together to get the work done. What part can you play?
- Just ask the question: What can I do? Then get started.
- Start making a difference, just by choosing better where you buy.
Resources / Shows Links:
If you need help buying, selling, or investing in real estate, we would love to help and make a difference doing it!